- Delivery Policy
Labochem delivers free of charge on all orders over R1000.00 within South Africa, either door-to-door or counter-to-counter, depending on where you’re located.
During the checkout process, Labochem will determine your delivery fee based on your order value. For South African orders, if you select door to door delivery, Labochem will deliver within 2 – 7 working days depending on where you live, and availability of products.
For counter to counter deliveries, Labochem cannot offer a delivery lead time and postage is at customers own risk. A tracking number will be provided but Labochem cannot offer a delivery lead time.
Should you have any queries regarding your delivery options, please call our customer support agents on 021 828 2907 or email: email@example.com
- Late Delivery
Labochem will try its utmost not to have late deliveries but will communicate on a regular basis if the need arises.
- Stock shortages
Should a product you have ordered be:
- temporarily unavailable, Labochem will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead or a credit on your Labochem account, Labochem will issue a refund in respect of that product to you;
- permanently unavailable, Labochem will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product instead or a credit on your Labochem account, Labochem will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
- Non-defective products
- Save for certain exceptional cases (such as made-to-order products), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on Labochem within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to Labochem in accordance with the return procedure below.
- If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Please promptly contact Labochem call centre on 021 828 2907 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to notify Labochem thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
Certain products may come with a supplier’s guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Non-defective products that have been “made to order”.
- For hygiene reasons, due to their nature: non-defective clothing and workwear unless the garment has merely been tried on and not worn.
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by Labochem .
- Return procedure to be followed
- Contact our call center on 021 828 2907 or email email@example.com and request an authorisation number for return.Under no circumstances may orders be returned without an authorisation number provided by Labochem.
- Pack your items securely in a box to prevent damage to the items being returned.
- Our courier will arrange to collect the package from the address supplied within 3 to 10 days.Courier cost for non-defective items returned will be for your account to the amount indicated by us. If your own courier is used for returns we do not accept any damages done while in transit with your couriers and it may result in no refunds.
- Within 10 business days of the returned item having being cleared by Labochem quality, the money will be refunded back to the form of payment you used to pay for the order (either EFT or Credit Card), unless you specified that you want a store credit or a swop out.
- Processing of credits and refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be effected on the credit card used to purchase the product, or be deposited into the bank account used in the Electronic Funds Transfer, within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Labochem quality checking.
Where your Labochem account has been credited, you will be entitled to use such credit towards other purchases made by you on the site. Do take note, however, that you cannot request that refund the credit on your profile in the form of cash once you opted for the credit option.
If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
If you want to return an item that you paid the full amount for but is now on sale, we will only pay the full amount as credit on your profile and not in the form of cash in your account. If you want a payback, the amount of the reduced price will be paid back
Labochem reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Labochem will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.